In the past 3 years, the trust and positive contribution of benefactors, the support of functional departments at all levels and the coordination of organizations and enterprises inside and outside the province, the Charitable Foundation “Journey Loving Crops” has made many social and charitable works which is recognized by all organizations, individuals and the society.
Journey to dream:
This journey aims at supporting spiritual and material growth to children who are in difficult circumstances (orphaned & disabled) around the country. We also support children lacking of parental caring, not having standard living conditions like: not eating enough, not wearing warm clothes, not having materials and books to go to school, not having enough money, being on the edge of quitting going to school. They themselves have to work hard to help their family members.
- The Charitable Foundation ‘Journey Loving Crops’ collaborated with the provincial Youth Union to implement programs such as:
- Award scholarships.
- Carry out activities for children on International Children’s Day (1/6); Mid-Autumn Festival; Tet holiday
- Together with the schools: gifts, cash support for disadvantaged children at the beginning of the new school year, support the construction of red scarf …
With a total amount of 265 million.
- In addition, with ‘Journey to Dream’, the Fund coordinated with police of Yen Khanh district, Nho Quan district and Yen Mo district to provide helmets for high school pupils in Yen Khanh B, Nho Quan C, Yen Mo A, and Vu Duy Thanh schools to ensure traffic safety for students.
- Through the channel of the central delegation, the Chairman of the Fund, Mr Do Thanh Tam, donated 100 million dong to the poor students in the remote, border and border areas.
- Cooperate with Ninh Binh Newspaper to visit and give presents to disadvantaged children and poor pupils in Ninh Nhat commune.
- The Fund has also coordinated with some partners to organize cultural exchanges on Tet holiday to promote their creative talents to help disadvantaged children who have a sense of self-reliance rising in life.
Journey: Support Pauper
- The Charitable Foundation ‘Journey Loving Crops’ has successfully implemented the project of building the gratitude house for Mrs Pham Thi Nho’s family in Yen Khanh district with the amount of 130 million VND.
- Contribute to build the gratitude house for poor families who are in difficult circumstance; families of soldiers who are working in Truong Sa island; victims of Agent Orange ……. total amount of nearly 125 million VND.
- Giving gifts to civil and soldiers of Truong Sa Islands
- Supporting the new rural construction program in Tran Island, Quang Ninh province 30 tons of cement equivalent 40 million dong.
- Carry out the Tet program for the paupers across Ninh Binh province
Journey to find the source.
The Charitable Foundation “Journey Loving Crops” of Ninh Binh province organizes many activities such as visiting, meeting and giving gifts for wounded soldiers, sick soldiers and young volunteers through various periods to show their gratitude and help them to overcome the difficulties of their daily life.
The meeting was held in Khanh Thien Commune, Yen Khanh district, Ninh Binh Province with the participation of more than 80 wounded soldiers, sick soldiers and youth volunteers through the periods of Khanh Tien and Khanh Thien commune. The ceremony took place in a kind but formal atmosphere.
Journey Agent Orange Help:
The war is over, but the wounds, its heavy consequences are still there, especially with Agent Orange victims.
More than 4.8 million Vietnamese were exposed, more than 3 million were direct victims, according to statistics provided by the Vietnam Association for Victims of Agent Orange, which means millions of victims’ families are living in darkness, Tens of thousands of children are born deformed, with birth defects; Many women do not have ability to be the mothers; Many victims are dying because of the evil diseases associated with Agent Orange / dioxin.
Helping strategies to the victims of Agent Orange are increasingly spreading across the country and in many parts of the world, encouraging conscience, motivating the community, bringing joy to life and the will to rise up for Agent Orange victims.
We called on Vietnamese people at home and abroad as well as international friends to support the programme to help AO/dioxin victims.
People can contact The Charitable Foundation ‘Journey Loving Crops’ at No 58 Tran Phu Street, Van Giang Ward, Ninh Binh city via 0904.016.699 for more details.
Money can also be donated to the account of the Fund 128000032266 at Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam – Ninh Binh branch